Senior Manager for System development/Negotiator with client
* Job Description
- Scope project requirements and prepare estimates and proposal.
- Coach the System Development team for good productivity and quality c
Test plan, WBS, PMO activities for providing end-to-end project manage
- Negotiate and manage the client requirements (Investigate Business proce
requirements, defines the requirement) by English or Japanese.
- Inform and convince the requirement to Vietnamese Engineers.
- The negotiate with clients about claims, troubles and request changes, yo
achieve a consensus by English or Japanese.
- Teach Vietnamese engineers how to work with Japanese Client as good system engineer
(Basic knowledge of SE/PM).
- Guide Engineers in creating a test plan for good test performance.
- Coach the quality and risk control plan.
- Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and
deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change
requests and requirement specifications
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
* Job Requirement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology or related
- Experience in a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and
leading high performing development teams
- Required language(s): Fluency in English. Can communicate good by Japanese
- Very strong experience in software development
- Experience managing senior stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key
stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills to align a number of potentially
conflicting views with internal and external stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decisionmaking
- Can understand advance queries, manage the cursor. Understand how data are actually
- Understand development process with Waterfall, V models, Agile, …
- Manage project progress to make sure on-time delivery with high quality.
Share idea and communicate through designs, example and specification in a non-ambiguous way.
***Please submit your CV in English or Japanese.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files.
Please visit our website in more detail about us.