* Job Description
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline
- Write infrastructure as code using Cloud Formation or similar.
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team;
- Supporting high severity issues on weekends or off hours as required.
* Job Requirements
- Having good knowledge on Windows, Linux, Mac environment;
- Having experience in managing Linux based infrastructure;
- Having ability in building CI/CD and CM tools for cloud native applications
- Building develop and test environments, assisting developers in debugging issues using tools
- Building Continuous Integration & Delivery systems
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents
- Developing custom tasks to integrate Azure DevOps with other organizational tools
- Provide automated dashboards and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports from Azure DevOps
※Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure certification
- Some knowledge of PHP (Laravel).
- Full Stack, Web APIs, MVC, RESTful.
- Data Warehousing.
- Knowledge or experience of working in, or systems/processes used in, Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and big data.
Please submit your CV in English.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files.
Please visit our website in more detail about us.