CLOUD ARCHITECT EXPERT
* JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using Cloud Formation or similar.
* JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with the core AWS services.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Cloud Watch, x-ray, metrics, Elastic
search, datadog, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Cloud Formation or Terraform,
server less, Ansible, chef, cloud formation.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Past experience with the server less approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For
example, the Server less Application Model (AWS SAM).
- Design and implement CI / CD pipeline (Jenkins, Code build, Codepine line, docker)
- Automate deployments of services (blue/green, canary) and administration of platforms
(Experience in Kubernetes or Amazon ECS)
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
*** Please submit your CV in English.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files.
Please visit our website in more detail about us.